I don't like being fooled!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 Liyana Hanim 5 Comments

What is the purpose of April Fool anyway???

Here's the link that kind of explain about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fool's_Day

The award of the biggest prankster this year goes to Freaky(or his real name is Firdaus Putra).
It's not funny boy to scare me that way!!!
This morning as I got out of the shower,I received this message from him stating that Firdaus Putra Ariffin has passed away around 10 pm last night...mestila I dengan mamai & blurnyer terkejut & panik!!
I was like,why only now did his housemates tell me about it?Cos I know them and I started to almost hyperventilate,nak nangis semua...
I was like,okay,try calling his cell cause I asssumed that his housemate was the one sending the message to everyone to inform of his 'death'.I calmed myself down and a thousand thoughts was running through my head....

So I called his cell and lo and behold,he answered.That's when I remembered that today is the 1st of April!!!!He was laughing and I was like..thanks!!!
Siottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!
What the heck is that joke?Staging your own death?Nasib jantung tak lemah.If not sure I heart attack nyer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

erghh..that is a rather provoking prank..x takut ke..??some things are better left untouched..x baik la pranking bout death..
ishkkk..btw Li I can't imagine ur dumbfounded face..haha

Liyana Hanim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liyana Hanim said...

hahaha..serious i tertipu time tuh...
giler blur & mamai...

afiq dharma said...

aiya.
ganas la tipooo tuuu.

btw,
nak ikuta toma?
ambeklahh

I'm not gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>_<

hahahaha.
seriously.

buruk gila her dumbfound face. haha. kiddin!