A word of advice....

Thursday, April 17, 2008 Liyana Hanim 6 Comments

Recently,I got a much needed word of advice from a very respected individual on my so-called love life....

And I've been thinking...maybe he's right..maybe I should do what he suggested..

Am still kind of pondering on it...

Tatie is helping me with it..,in a way laa...
Love u so much babe!!!

This is such a short post because I'm using Tatie's pc & she needs to do her work...ahahaha

Toodles!!

P/S:KJ is still hot!!!hehehe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

abg KADET sexy kan??? =P

mesti tatie tengah bising kat sebelah ko nak guna PC kan? dia memang annoying! heheeh

Anonymous said...

adakah beta, termasuk dalam orang yang memberi nasehat?! Hahahahaha... abg KADET? Kadet Khairy? Hahahahahaktuih...

Liyana Hanim said...

hahaha...klaka la mu ni tatie!

moja..when have u given me any advice on my so-called love life???hehehe

abg KADET bukan Khairy laaaa..
its a fren of Tatie..wink wink

Anonymous said...

izza lgik annoying..
hahaha

Anonymous said...

sangat setuju dengan kenyataan acad.

KADET S oke~ hehehe