Food for thought

Sunday, April 06, 2008 Liyana Hanim 8 Comments

Although I have mountains of assignments & a test to study for and a Japanese oral test & my tenpin test all this upcoming week..I still make a point to update my blog..It's just a promise I make to myself..Because I rarely write nowadays so atleast I do blog..I don't want my writing to sux ass if I don't practice it..

Here it goes..
I can never stress time and time again how matters of the heart is something that should not be taken lightly.
Maksudnya,tentang hati dan perasaan bukanlah sesuatu yang harus di ambil mudah..

I despise and am annoyed with people who like to play with others feelings and treat love like it's a game.I've seen people do it with no shame.To them it's something that is okay...
Those kind of people along with cheaters,fakers and all the baddies are on the bottomless bottom of my list of people that I wish can get out of my life forever.

This is just what I observe from a friend who likes to do so.Don't you realize that someday,someone that you really like might do the same to you?You'll be hurt so bad but then that person that you like will turn around and say,oh but I thought that we're only friends?How would you feel?Please think wisely...You can't just go out with someone and don't expect that person to don't think that it will probably lead to somewhere..that is just plain selfish and stupid.

I might be cruel,but when I don't like someone,I don't lead them on.Period.I don't reply their messages nor do I return their calls.That's just me.I see no fucking point in 'playing' along when I have no intention for it to lead somewhere.I see no point in wanting many guys to 'surround' me all the time.When I like a guy,I'll only like him & pay my attention to him only.Also,I never message a guy first.If he wants to message me,he'll find a way to get my number and do so.I don't just give my numbers to any Tom,Dick and Harry.I don't message them,they message me.Get it?

In matters of the heart,the person that loves/likes you are basically giving them your heart and hoping that you'll take it in the palm of your hands and don't break it.Unfortunately,there are people out there who does give love a bad name.And unfortunately,they're in my life.That's just sucks.Oh,and this person is the same gender as me...Mmg memalukan...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.... just here to fill the comment box...
keke... k...
1st o all...
u say all the baddis are at the bottomless bottem of ur heart.... isnt that where the meaningfull appreciation come from...
like... from the bottom of my heart or smthing..
hehe....
i forgot other things hehe.... maybe post another 1... or maybe not...
whuteva...

L8R...

p/s: i wanna be in ur favorite blogz plzzzz

Anonymous said...

Li,
this kind of groups is reall doing a great job og tainting the name of love..Selfish and stupid..they can't just be that ignorant..love is not a game..it has to be cherish to feel the beauty of it..
org2 camni memang nk kene pelampang taw..eyp don't ever let them make fun of u..show them who's the girl..U are..!

hear, hear!

Liyana Hanim said...

jeng ku syg...
sy kate bottomless bottom of the list of people is despise..it actually should state at the top of the list of people tat i despise..huhuhu

Liyana Hanim said...

Acad,
tat's so true!!!!
nanti when we hang out i'll story u bout it aite??

Liyana Hanim said...

yupzz..hear,hear frm d best,best friend a girl could ever find!!

Anonymous said...

w0w,,never thought that there would be anyone else in the world who's struggling with these people like i do..
i mean,there are more and more people who do not cherish love as it suppose to be..
and sometimes the one who really gives love a bad name is the one who is really loved by the other gender,,weird huh...
=.="

Liyana Hanim said...

yess..hellafrenzy...sakit mata kadang2 tgk gelagat org2 mcm nih...
but what to do right?
maybe one day they'll realize that what they're doing is just not right...

the sad thing is...the one who i mention in this blog is actually one of us,a girl...
sad innit?