Nostalgic

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

I started this post with a lil bit of tears as this is quite a sad post and as I'm typing this,the memories start to rush in...Here it goes...

Not a lot of people can accept you for who you really are....

I have many faults but of course I have my plus points too....
In my lifetime,I find it very hard to trust others and I get very suspicious of people true motives...Given the life that I had,the one that my close friends knows about,...it's not surprising how hard it is for me to truly trust someone.

I am many things...most days I'm cheerful but there are times when I can be really moody or bitchy...That's life right?

The point is,it's really rare to find a friend whom have seen you at your best and at your worst,
and whom have gotten into serious trouble because of you[glad that it's behind us & you know how sorry I was for that... : ( ], but still being able to stay good friends with you througout the whole 3 years...
To be able to put with me and all my quirks,faults and personality traits, and still accept me for all of it with a dash of salt and a big smile...I'm truly truly and utterly thankful.
Izza Binti Izelan,I am so going to miss you next semester.
Please do update your blog atleast once a week kay???Here's a list of my favorite Izza moments...Babe,hope you laugh out loud & rolling on the floor or shed a little tear while reading it...^_^

1.MMS week: Izza was late for it and I think she came on the 3rd day instead of being at the main campus with the rest of us since day one and she was carrying this big black LK bag and she looked really bewildered and with her short hair & braces...Turns out,her room was next to mine throughout the whole week...

2.Pre-degree part 1:Because of the fact that we're involve in debate,we manage to go to Perdana Discourse Series which was about education and met Tun Dr.Mahathir & his wife.Izza was all giddy about it(peminat setia la katakan) and she was wearing this powder blue suit that her mom gave to her..I think she had 2 options,but she chose the powder blue one...
And when we get there, it was such an amazing experience..To be able to hear Tun speak in person and greeting him and taking pictures with him..It was such an unforgettable experience...Plus we were put in groups with people who are much much older than we are from other universities and NGO'S and we had to speak up and do a presentation and it was soo cool and an eye opening experience..all at the age of 18!

3.Pre-degree Part 1: Me,Izza & Yam brought our big,big sunglasses to class and wanted to wear them at the faculty all day long....It was so funny but of course,we didn't do it but instead took a picture of the 3 of us wearing it at the faculty....

There are many more but since I'm sleepy and I'm going to a school with Ad tomorrow,I'll update it sometime tomorrow kay???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG..
izza pakai braces..??
short hair??
huge bag??
u know how I picture her with this description..??
like Betty..haha

Anonymous said...

aww...
sweeett!
See? Everone is already missing Izza! Belom pergi pon lagik... huuuu~~


We love you Izza!!!

Mwahhhx

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.