Gossip Girl final 2 episodes...XOXO

Thursday, May 21, 2009 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

3 reasons why I watch Gossip Girl:

1)Nathaniel Archibald –Although Gossip Girl called him a ‘class whore’(see the finale!),he’s still super hot in my book!And now Chace is set to play the lead in Footloose..I got confused Dirty Dancing with Footloose..aiyoh!Thank god I just realize it & corrected this post..;)

2)Blair Waldorf & Charles(chuck) Bass—They’re so made for each other..And they're together..FINALLY..for now & hopefully the WHOLE of the 3rd season.

3)The fashion!—I heart Blair’s style because she managed to wear red or pink tights & doesn’t look trashy at all..In fact she ALWAYS look so put together.Serena on the other hand is more bohemian & sexy.Love love their outfits & I pay close attention to what they wear..That’s why I tend to watch each episode 2 or 3 times..:)

Review of Epi 24:
Blair wore a Marchesa(I’ve blog about Marchesa many times..HERE & HERE) dress for her prom!!!And the dress was worn by the designer & my style maven/inspiration Georgina Chapman during last year Cannes Film Festival (yeah,I’m a big fan of her..hehe).Spoiler—Nate & B broke up..Like we didn’t see that coming..

Blair in the gorgeous Marchesa dress
Georgina Chapman,the designer herself,wearing the dress last year at Cannes

They’re too Brangelina-ish don’t you think?Although Nate is HOT,he’s just too vanilla compare to Chuck..After all, a girl always need a spicy bad boy in her life..:)Not that I would ever go out with a guy like Chuck in real life though(too many STD’s...LOLSS).
Lily’s flashback just keeps interrupting the prom!Especially the moment where Blair was accusing Chuck of ruining her prom when in fact he was actually trying to make her dream prom come alive...I almost cry when Blair was on the stage & Chuck told Serena that he knew about Blair’s prom scrapbook & the gorgeous dress was given to her from him!!!OMG.He’s unbelievably sweet....T_T..That has got be one of my favourite moments ever!But Gossip Girl ‘who knew that mother chucker...’..was HILARIOUS...Mother chucker??LOLSSS

But I’ve got to admit that Britanny Snow did a good job playing the younger version of Lily & when her dad came out I was like...arhhhhhh!!
I love Andrew McCarthy in Lipstick Jungle..hopefully in the spin-off there’ll be more scene that he’s in...:)

Andrew McCarthy!!

I love the part where the young Lily was trying on her sister’s many outfits...hehehe.So cool!And so ‘tak boleh blah’ moment when Owen’s ‘friend’ band is NO DOUBT!!!hahahahah.Aannnd Serena’s dad in the spin-off is played by Peyton’s crazy ‘brother’ in One Tree Hill....woweeee.Now I can’t wait for the spin-off.



Review of Epi 25/finale:
The first thing I notice was again,how PERFECT Blair’s curl is compared to Serena’s messy hair(I guess it’s to differentiate the both of them but there was 1 episode during this season where Serena’s hair was soooo messy that it looked like a BUSH!lolssss) & the fact that she was wearing pink tights,yellow headband & a mint green cardy(see,you can totally wear lots of colors at once!Who cares what other think!And then of course I notice Vanessa’s mint green bag which actually compliments her earrings..hehe.Then my jaw drop at the sight of Lily’s necklace.I WANT IT!!!my preciousssss...:)

Blair in pink tights..I heart her style!!!
Blair wore yellow heels!!!
How nice that J didn’t rat out about B and the whole Marcus sleeps with his step mother thingy..ewww...LOLSS. Turns out Dan & Serena’s half brother was the dude at the cafe who pretended he will travel with Vanessa?Drama!

How sad was it when Blair told Chuck(again!) that she loved him & she actually SAID it 3 TIMES while he was just standing there like a stone...arggghhhh!!!!

But all was redeemed at the last part of the episode!!!I don’t care if it was a bit cliché because finally,finally,Blair & Chuck are together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON 3...:)..And oh,Blair being roomies with Georgina??Hopefully B won't kill her...huhu.

2 comments:

babe,

nak join as contributing writer?

jom!

http://thegurusaga.blogspot.com/

babe,

nak join as contributing writer?

jom!

http://thegurusaga.blogspot.com/