Scary!!!

Friday, May 29, 2009 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I'm damn scared of a certain thing that might befall on me...I'm praying really hard that it won't..why oh why???Haven't blog in a long time because a)I've to re-do my translation..for the ^*^*%* time because of prob with the website..aduhhhh...ngapain kamu nih???,b)I've many books to read,c)There's many things I haven't completed yet...damnzz..

On a brighter note,yesterday,was the day my cousin,Kak Hani graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy..wooot!Celebrated with a cake & 6 large pizzas from Pizza Hut(ordered online--1 large pizza + 1 large thin crust pizza=rm28..cheap yo!!)...*Burp*..Where's my diet again???dangg...Congrats to her..Now go & get a job!LOLSSS..Toodles peep...Here's looking at the bright side of things..:)

0 comments: