It's never easy

Monday, May 04, 2009 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

What doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger. That’s very true. But I don’t want to give up hope on certain things. I don’t want to be someone that’s heart is made out of an impenetrable rock. But in truth, that’s where I’m heading day by day. It’s hard when the one person that you love more than the world itself, is going through so much. All I can do is to be there for my mum. This is the moment that I truly wish that I had super powers, so that I’ll be stronger than she is, so that somehow, I can fix everything & make it all okay.

But I’m just a girl & all I can do is be there & support her through thick and thin. Besides, crying never solve anything. Right? Though sometimes it does makes you feel better. I just pray that god will show us the way & help us go through this. Insyallah.Thanks for Izza,for coming over.Thanks so much to Hanna & Napisah for their wonderful advices.I love you guys so much!!

On a more positive note,last week American idol was the best one to me in so many years & it’s my numero uno fave in terms of the selection of songs.I love all of the songs!!The rat pack rules.I love it when Alison did a rendition of Someone to watch over me.In fact I’m listening to Renee Olstead version of it right now. Renee is amazing & I guess she’s not that popular although her albums has gotten rave reviews is because she’s very young but she likes to sing oldies.

3 comments:

Hanna said...

most welcome dear...
to be sad and to be happy, it's all part and parcel of life...n like i said before, HE's always there with/for u...

i love u...
miss u too...

Liyana Hanim said...

thanks babe...
T_T...
c u next week!!

Anonymous said...

yes thats true. what didn't kill you will make you stronger