Time bomb

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

There's many things that's going through my mind.I'm glad that my web translation job is over,for now,until the next one comes,atleast I get a break to do whatever I want.What I really want to do now is go somewhere far,somewhere nobody can find me.Somewhere where I can be alone and just listen to my thoughts.Somewhere far from all this pain & emotional roller coaster.

Somehow I'm getting tired of always being strong,being brave and in short,putting up a tough shell on the outside.For once,I just need a shoulder to lean on,someone who can help me get through all this.I need the reassurance,a simple hug,a shoulder to cry on & to just make me believe that everything will be okay because I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Atleast for now,I remember how songs from Aqualung never fails to keep me sane & after neglecting listening to the songs for months,I even didn't notice that a new album came out last October(Words & Music).The song that's playing on this blog is 'Something to believe in' from the Memory Man album(2007). I could listen to Brighter than Sunshine for days & I used to back then.Aqualung is actually Matt Hales's stage name.CLICK HERE for the official website.For now,I'll listen to Matt Hales's soothing voice to calm me down.

0 comments: