Miscommunication

Friday, August 28, 2009 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Miscommunication can wreak havoc on a lot of things.Lesson learned.:)..Sorry to the person involved..:)

Oh thanks to mama who's very patient with me despite my temper tantrum..huhuh..she bought me a necklace,a pair of black velvet ballet flats & a pretty Paris t-shirt..Thank you so much!!

My brother's friend car got badly hit in an accident & my brother was in it..They were on their way back from Johor to Shah Alam & the accident happened somewhere near Senawang...Thankfully he's okay(no injuries..syukur alhamdulillah) though heard the car is definitely not...In my next post,I'll blog about the various kinds of reckless drivers that I've encountered...hahaha.

Have you guys watch Anak-Anak Ramadhan on TV3 at 6.30pm on weekdays?I watched it today for the first time because my mum was talking about it..The little kids fasting are just so adorable..Hafiz Lau you're so cute!!!

0 comments: