1st day of puasa

Thursday, August 12, 2010 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

Surprisingly,my first day of puasa was a breeze & I didn't feel hungry but a bit thirsty though.Mostly sleepy..ahaha..Should have listened to the boyfriend's advice that I should sleep early...

So although it's the fasting month,because I working with a banking company(though I don't actually work at a bank),we don't get to go home earlier than usual.Thus,by the time I'm on my way home,the traffic is congested with people rushing to the ramadhan bazaar so I decided not to go there and instead bought take-out at The Chicken Rice Shop,1/2 dozen doughnuts at Krispy Kreme & even whipped potato at KFC for sahur.hehe.

The empty parking space at the mall was plenty!wooohoo!!And the original glazed doughnuts at Krispy Kreme was still there compared to yesterday where they sold out when I went after work.

Now ever since I've been working for about a month or so,I realize that yeah,it makes you have no time to do the things you used to do before this back in uni life.Man,life is busy!That's why everybody is so happy when Friday arrives because it's the last day of work for the week.ahaha.

I've been trying my best to finish with my reading so that I can review the books here and actually blog something that has more weight to it.Okay,gonna catch a few winks before I go to work in a couple of hours!

1 comments:

Yaya N said...

sedapnye Krispy Kreme! :) selamat pose Liyana. Miss you! :)