Sahur for 1st day of puasa

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments


A bit sad over the fact that I couldn't sahur with the family for the 1st day of fasting month..T_T..Never mind,I'll go home on Friday and I'll get to sahur with them then..yipeee!Besides,my brother is also in the same boat as I'm in since he's studying in Johor.But he'll be back on Thursday so yeay the whole family will get to berbuka together on Friday!

The picture above is what I ate less than a few minutes ago for sahur..Fried chicken,garlic bread,mozarella stick & salad(to balance all those fats!ahaha).Plus 100 plus(sorry for the pun) & Yakult for digestion..ahaha.And litres of plain water..I'm a bit apprehensive whether I can survive today because I always get thirsty very easily...sigh..I guess we'll see how it goes in a few hours..wish me luck!:)

To my Muslim friends,hope you had a great sahur as well.