Busyyyy

Monday, August 23, 2010 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments




Yep,I decided to change my blog template to a much simpler one..the former was getting old for me and feel so cluttered!

Been so busy lately.Drove back & forth last week from SA(Shah Alam) to PA(Puncak Alam) because my dad got admitted into the hosp.A day before that,boyf's family hse got robbed while all of them went back to their kampung for his aunt's passing.Dugaan2.

BUT,ayah got discharged on Friday & the boyf is coping with the situation.

Saturday,buka puasa with the ex students + Fana & then they teman-ed me to watch boyf play footie at Stadium Mini Shah Alam.Lepak2 with naqib,acap & the boyf & went home...zzzz.

A few hours ago,went to KL to meet up with Izza after sooo long cos' I was suppose to meet her b4 she went to Korea but due to work & stuffs,didn't manage to..T_T

Spend hours shopping from noon to buka puasa.Bought a jacket,2 cardies,a dress,a watch,a necklace & a pair of earrings + 2 shirts for the boyf..:)..Mission accomplish!But 2mrw I've to buy 2 or 3 pair of shoes.Can't wait!!

Will try to blog more this week..promise!!:)

2 comments:

love ur new template !

aum!

Ellen Whyte said...

Love the purple colour, and glad your dad's OK again.